Highlights of the program features are listed below. Click, the "Details" button for additional information on the benefits, including exclusions and limitations. Click here to download the pdf brochure.
Script Claim - Retail Services
Our formulary has four tiers: Tier 1, 2 and 3 include preferred brands and generic drugs. Your cost per drug tier is as follows.
• Tier 1 The first tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced at $10 or less for the scheduled quantity and dose.
• Tier 2 The second tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced between $10 - $20 for the scheduled quantity and dose.
• Tier 3 The third tier is preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced between $20 - $40 for the scheduled quantity and dose. $40.00 for less.
• Tier 4 The fourth tier is non-preferred brand and generic drugs that are priced greater than $40 for which we have negotiated special pricing – The USA+ contracted rate.
To get the most out of this program you should ask your doctor to prescribe a drug within the first three tiers if possible. Often times drugs within the same therapeutic class can be prescribed in place of an expensive brand name drug.
STEP 1: Take your membership card with you to a participating pharmacy. Show your membership card to the pharmacist.
STEP 2: The pharmacist will enter your identification number printed on your card into the online computer system and the Script prescription prices are accessed. Your actual cost will be the contract price or the pharmacy’s usual and customary charge that day, whichever is lower.
Call USA+ Customer Service at 1-800-USA-1187, to locate participating pharmacies, or to obtain drug pricing information.
Click Prescription Drug Pricing here.
SCRIPT MAIL SERVICE PHARMACY
Script provides a high quality, dependable and convenient mail order prescription program.
Order long term shipments through Script and save and time and money. Due to the time required for mail order shipments, this program is not suitable for one-time prescriptions needed for emergencies or temporary conditions. Certain terms and conditions apply and are subject to the Exclusions and Limitations.
We value your business and look forward to assisting you should the need arise. If you have any questions please contact our office at 800-872-1187.
This discount plan is not “A Medicare Prescription Drug Plan”. This is NOT insurance. Membership in the discount drug plan entitles members to discounts for certain pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in the discount drug plan. The discount drug plan organization does not pay providers of pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, and medical equipment and supplies provided to plan members. The discount drug plan member is required to pay for all pharmaceutical supplies. Discount Medical Plan Organization: VantageAmerica Solutions, Inc. 1275 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview, IL 60025 www.vantageamericasolutions.com.
Call USA+ Customer Service at 1-800-USA-1187 to obtain a mail order form or go online to www.usahc.com to download a form.
Accessing the Retail Price of a Medication* ON LINE:
1. Go to the website: www.usahc.com.
2. Once on the site, select the “Members Only” tab.
3. For the user ID, enter your membership number less the first “0”.
4. For the password, enter the Primary Member’s First Initial and Last Name
(For example Mary Smith would be entered as msmith).
5. Click on the listed links to access your benefit.
6. Simply print out the mail order form.
7. Mail the form with your prescription drug order to:
P O Box 1366
Elk Grove Vilage, IL 60009
Click Claim Form here.
Click Fillable Claim Form here.
* Prices may vary. If you have further questions or need assistance following these steps, please contact USA+ Member Services at 1-800-872-1187.
This benefit will save you time and money that might otherwise have been spent in a physician’s waiting room or office. With this service, you can activate your account using a tollfree number or go online. Once activated you can use phone, web or the MDLIVE APP to consult with a physician, who will discuss symptoms with you and where allowed by law, may write a prescription for non-narcotic or non controlled medications at any time day or night.
When you or your child are ill in the middle of the night, or at any time, it is now at your fingertips to get professional help. Speak with a caring staff of registered nurses toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• It’s midnight and the baby has been crying for hours
• Your child hurt their knee while playing
• You have been newly diagnosed with diabetes
The following services are available if the Participant suffers an injury or a sudden and unexpected illness, when you are 100 or more miles away from home.
How to Use Your Benefit:
To schedule service, call 877-441-6656 and a representative will assist you.
Exclusions and Limitation
Membership in USA+ is NOT insurance nor is it meant to represent an insurance contract. Some of the benefits available to our members are NOT Insurance. This is an Association Membership offered and administered by United Service Association For Health Care. As added membership benefits, all active members are automatically covered under certain group insurance policies purchased by USA+. The benefits are underwritten by A.M. Best rated insurance companies and subject to the exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions of coverage as set forth in the insurance certificate provided in your membership materials and the Policy issued to USA+. Please contact USA+ for state availability. Not available in all states.
You have 30 days (or such longer period as may be required by state law) to review and evaluate the USA+ membership. If you wish to cancel your membership and receive a full refund, you may do so by submitting a written request to USA+ at the address listed below.
(800) 872-1187 and firstname.lastname@example.org